Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

CHRISTMAS!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Christmas. Teaching young kids at Christmas time is possibly the greatest joy of my job... their pure simple joy at this time of the year is the most beautiful thing ever.

In my love of Christmas, I started decorating this weekend! I happen to have the ugliest Christmas tree in the world, so in honor of my ugly Christmas tree, we have tomorrow's lunch:
I finally got my EasyLunchboxes so I used them to pack both my lunch and snack for tomorrow. In the large compartment I have a large turkey and cheese Christmas tree and 3 small pepperoni and cheese Christmas trees, all on pita bread. There are cheese cubes on a Christmas Tree pick, star shaped fruit leather cutouts, and two mini banana-walnut-chocolate chip muffins. In the medium compartment, we have garlic-Parmesan pretzel thins and raisins and in the small compartment is my favorite natural applesauce.


And here's tomorrow's snack:
2 mini banana-walnut-chocolate chip muffins, raisins, veggie booty, natural applesauce, and pepperoni and cheese kabobs.


Due to the fact that my brothers are both doctors and work crazy schedules, my family will be celebrating Christmas this weekend! It's early but it was the only chance we'd have to all be together, so it's what we are doing. Looking forward to some family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment