Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tomorrow's Lunch

I need to get more creative with these titles... not exactly my strong suit!

Here is lunch for tomorrow...
We have heart shaped sandwiches with natural peanut butter (I use the Skippy no-stir kind... love it!) and honey; sliced low fat mozzarella cheese circles; raisins; 2 cheese and cracker sandwiches; fruit leather stars and moons; lots and lots of natural applesauce (which tastes best icy cold in my opinion); white mix with star and moon sprinkles.

Kind of a haphazard bento with the mix of hearts and stars/moons, but I only have one little turkey cutter for a Thanksgiving theme, and it's waaaay too early to start Christmas bentos (right?!?)

I found some adorable mini Christmas cutters at Michael's last weekend, as well as some disposable picks/muffin wrappers at Dollar Tree! I can't wait to bust out the Christmas bentos the moment Thanksgiving is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment