Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Turkey Time!

Tomorrow is our last day of school before Thanksgiving (well, considering it's the only day before Thanksgiving, I guess that's obvious.) Anyway... here is my last lunch until next week:

Peanuts, raisins, white and milk chocolate chips, 9 little mini flower shaped sharp cheddar cheese sandwiches, pretzel sticks, mini cookies and natural applesauce. Simple, delightful and delicious. Those little flowers took a lot longer to make than they look!

The title of this post is turkey time... despite the fact that I rarely pack meat in my lunch. I'm not anti-meat per se... I just don't like it all that much. I will indulge in turkey, potatoes, gravy and all the fixings on Turkey Day :) I come from a very large family... for Thanksgiving we rent a hall and usually have about 80 people there... give or take a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment