Monday, November 1, 2010

2 more bentos!

It never fails that I get sick over a break from school... I think it's the fact that I let myself slow down for a few days, and boom, all those uckie bugs that have been hibernating come out to get me... so I am a day behind at posting bentos.


The lunch I ate today:
PB&H on a bagel thin with a star cut out of the middle, star and moon sharp cheddar cheese, veggie straws, fruit leather ribbons, crackers, peanuts, mini fudge stripe cookies (1/2 of a 100 calorie pack... fits perfectly in a mini muffin wrapper... looks cute too!) and vanilla non-fat yogurt with mini chocolate chips.

All in all a simple, filling lunch. I learned my lesson though... veggie straws in the fridge overnight in the same compartment as a sandwich and cheese = very soggy veggie straws... I ate a few, but just couldn't stomach them all. Lesson learned!


And here's my lunch for tomorrow:
Cheddar and salami on whole wheat bread, mini fudge stripe cookies, mozzarella chunks, peanuts, veggie straws, apple straws, yogurt with butterscotch chips, fruit leather hearts to top it all off!


I looked over the school hot lunch menu for November, and for the second month in a row, there is no Taco Tuesday! There goes my indulgence I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment