Thursday, October 28, 2010

First Bentos for Others

We have a long weekend off of school, so I don't need any more lunches this week. I decided to use my new skills to surprise my parents at work with cute lunches just in time for Halloween. It was harder in some ways to make lunch for them because I didn't know exactly what they would like or want, but it was fun knowing they will be surprised when I show up at their workplace with a fun festive lunch.

For my mom (sorry about the ugly background) PB&J (believe it or not, that's her favorite sandwich) jack-o-lantern sammie, cheese ghost, peanuts in the little cup with an icing pumpkin, veggie straws, cheese pumpkins and crackers, applesauce, fruit leather on picks, brownie bites and an icing "Boo"

And for my dad (he has never seen photos of any of my lunches, so I think he will really be surprised) salami and cheese on a bagel thin with a pumpkin cut out of the middle, cheddar and pepperoni picks, cheese ghost, veggie straws, Halloween marshmallows (which I don't think he will eat but I needed to fill the space and they were festive) wheat crackers and cherry fruit leather pumpkins. I also added 4 flavored tootsie rolls... his favorite treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment