Thursday, December 9, 2010

Goodbyn!

I got a new bento box! It's a Goodbyn, and through an amazing online deal, it got delivered to my door for a grand total of $2.95! Ok, so maybe I ordered more than one... I ended up getting purple, orange and dark blue, because, lets face it, some nights I just don't get to the dishes. And with a deal like that who could pass it up?

Here's tomorrow's lunch:
Left Top: Caramel Corn
Left Middle: Pretzel sticks, raisins, low fat string cheese
Left bottom: Orchard Cherry fruit leather, 2 shortbread cookies
Middle Top: 5 peanut M&M's :)
Middle bottom: Skim Milk
Right: Left over cheese bread


Not the healthiest of lunches, but I am finally starting to feel better, so I figured I'd include some yummies I have been missing out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment