Monday, December 13, 2010

25th Bento!



So, as I save the pictures of my lunches on my computer, I give them very creative names. You know, like Bento #16 and so on. Well today's picture is titled Bento #25. Hard to believe I have been doing this long enough to have made 25 lunches. I feel like I have come a long way, especially since that first dreadful 'bento' way back in the day :)

Enough reminiscing... here's tomorrow's lunch:
Left to right: homemade Chex Mix, garlic and olive oil vermicelli with turkey meatballs, white cheddar crackers, skim milk to drink, 2 Hershey's Nuggets, sugar free pudding with pro-biotic fiber (good for my Crohn's... yogurt would be better, but I strongly dislike yogurt), garlic bread, and you can't really see it but there's a pomegranate fruit leather tucked in there too :)

And, just for a treat, here's tomorrow's after school snack:

orchard cherry fruit leather, Chex mix, ff Pringles (I know the fact that they are fat free doesn't make them healthy, I just feel a little better about it), mini juice box, white cheddar crackers, Dare maple cream cookie. I am obsessed with maple.


We had a 2 hour delay today due to the massive blizzard that hit the area over the weekend, meaning that school started at 10:10, and my kids go to lunch at 10:50... not much time for a productive morning but my cereal lunch fit in perfectly with sleeping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment