Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring is... almost here!

I live in Wisconsin. Spring likes to play tricks with us... 3 weeks ago it was 45 degrees, then the following week (which just so happened to be our spring break) we got dumped with 18 inches of snow. No joke. We're finally almost out from under that blanket of snow, it has been in the upper 30's to low 40's (which feels like a heat wave after a Wisconsin winter!) and... I think spring might actually be on it's way this time! So in honor of our hopefully soon spring, here is a nice spring-y lunch!

Tomorrow's lunch and after school snack.

Lunch:
Can you tell I've been into wraps lately?!? Honey turkey and sharp cheddar on a wrap, yogurt covered pretzels, a banana, 2 cookies, a few veggie chippers, fruitables juice and water to drink.

After school snack: natural applesauce, sea salt flat bread thins with cheddar cheese spread, 2 cookies, simply fruit roll... not pictured, my daily Diet Coke :)

1 comment:

  1. I live in New England and I too am desperate for Spring! Sunday was 55 and we were all outside playing like it was August! Monday and today :( rain and high 30's. I'm so ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete