Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lunch.

Here is tomorrow's feast:
It is actually breakfast, lunch, and an after school snack, so I broke it down so that it doesn't look like quite so much food...


Breakfast:
Nutri-Grain cherry pomegranate cereal bar, natural applesauce, tropical orange fruitables fruit/veg juice.



Lunch:
la Tortilla wrap with the last of my delicious deli ham and sharp cheddar cheese, a simply fruit roll folded in half, some loose granola, a few pretzels, 2 Girl Scout cookies, a banana, some natural applesauce, and I guess I forgot to add in the juice.


After school snack:
I Clif Crunch granola bar, Mott's fruit snacks (made from fruit/veg juice!) a few pretzels, a Reese's pb cup and a diet Coke. The diet Coke and pb cup are my reward for making it through the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment