Monday, April 25, 2011

The dreaded C word...

...conferences. (what did you think I was going to say?!?)

It's conferences week at my school, which means it's going to be a long week. We have to stay until 8pm Tuesday and Thursday even if your conferences are finished before then... fair's fair I guess, some people have more students than others. Honestly, I usually don't mind the conferences themselves. For the most part, I enjoy talking to the parents and usually have lots of great things to share. It's just the time and exhaustion that comes along with them. Sooo... I'll be at school from 7am-8pm tomorrow, meaning I plan to eat all 3 of my meals there. Ohh joy. At least I packet myself some goodies. Here they are:


Breakfast:
Raisin Bran, banana, skim milk.


Lunch:
Baked potato soup with cheddar cheese on top, saltines and wheat bread for dipping in the soup, cheese for the crackers, applesauce, juice.

Dinner:
Turkey and cheddar on wheat; saltines; corn. I found these single serve corn dishes in the freezer section... not entirely healthy (they are in a 'buttery sauce') but they are delish and its a way to add some veggies in my packed meals (can't eat raw.)


Wish me luck... and survival :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment