Monday, March 14, 2011

Lots of fruits



Tomorrow's meals/snacks feature lots of fruits. I already can't wait to eat! Haha.

Breakfast (in the middle): Mussleman's natural applesauce, Quaker reduced sugar/low fat granola bar, Mott's Medleys apple juice (tastes almost just like regular apples juice except a little more tart maybe.) I love the concept of fruit/vegetable juices since I don't eat a lot of whole veggies because of my stomach.

Lunch: I feel like I packed an awful lot for lunch, but I know I will eat it all. I've been hungry by about 2:00 lately, so I've been packing a little more in my lunches to hold myself over. Shaved turkey breast and shredded sharp cheddar cheese on a light-original FlatOut wrap (90 calories, 9 grams of fiber!), Apple Fruitabu, Mussleman's natural applesauce, banana, 3 pretzels, a few ranch crackers, 4 mini Reese's peanut butter cups, cherry pomegranate V8Splash to drink.

After school snack: More Mussleman's applesauce (can you tell I'm obsessed lately?!?) a banana, some ranch crackers and a few mini PB cups.


Wow... that's a lot. But it's 12 hours worth of food!

No comments:

Post a Comment