Sunday, October 17, 2010

2 lunches and a snack





Here is my lunch from last Wednesday. I ran out of time to post last week, Thursday was a field trip, so I had a boring lunch and Friday I took a personal day to spend with my family.



I had: PB&J faux sushi rolls, with a pumpkin icing decoration; bunny crackers with homemade croutons; pumpkin seeds; peanuts; puff corn; fruit leather leaves for decoration.


Tomorrow's lunch:
Cheese and salami sandwich with a 'boo' icing decoration and fruit leather leaves; glazed pecans; cheese and pepperoni on pumpkin and owl picks; natural applesauce (yum!); mini muffin; cereal bar; Halloween shaped mini marshmallows.

I also usually pack a snack for work. I teach, but I also run the before and after school care program, meaning I work from 6:45am-6pm. My lunch time begins at 10:50am, so by about 3:30, I am pretty hungry. Packing a healthy, satisfying snack holds me over long enough to have the patience to cook dinner... otherwise the drive through is just too tempting! Here is tomorrow's snack 'bento'

Puffy popcorn holding everything in place; my mom's homemade puppy chow leftover from the weekend; mini muffin; string cheese whips; homemade croutons.

No comments:

Post a Comment